My Pregnancy - First Trimester (^o^)v
Around end of April...
The two test kits' results showed positive…
The GP at Green Life Clinic confirmed that too…
I am pregnant with our first Baby.
Real happiness and joy fill our hearts…it was beyond words.
Soon after, the symptoms of pregnancy came along... Different pregnancies have different symptoms and vary from individual to individual. For me, the first trimester was the most difficult. From the 6th week onwards, I began to lose appetite in almost all kinds of food, including all my favorites. The smell of food makes me nauseous and vomiting before/after a meal becomes an everyday affair. Queasiness and vomiting becomes so bad that eating becomes a phobia to me. Chocolates, sweets, ice-cream and Ribena become natural ‘medicine’ that make me feel less queasy after meals but they also contributed to my "expansion".
I am particularly frightful of meat (esp. chicken), garlic, onions, fast-food, Indian curry (smell) and fish. Mommy has specially cooked my meals to my liking which I am really appreciative of though I may still complain at times.
According to Mommy, the queasiness and vomiting will gradually go away when baby is about 4-5 months. Goodness! 4-5 months seem so far-off. I have to plough on…
The company which manufactures 如意油and 斧标驱风油will be very happy to have me as their customer as I have used up a few bottles of each since I got pregnant. They should issue me a VIP card! These two ointments have been a necessity for me since pregnancy cause a lot of gastric wind. I am so glad that they invented them. 如意油and 斧标驱风油万岁!
There are a lot of foods to avoid especially during the first trimester. Cold iced drinks, Chinese herbs that are of ‘cold nature’, pineapple, watermelon, barley, 凉茶 etc…
It takes me a lot of determination to move on through the first trimester. At one point, I just feel like quiting my job to stay at home. Continuous encouragement and support from my Mommy, Hubby, Relatives and Buddies had spurred me to overcome all the symptoms.
Baby and I will continue to 加油!p(^o^)q p(^-^)q

The two test kits' results showed positive…
The GP at Green Life Clinic confirmed that too…
I am pregnant with our first Baby.
Real happiness and joy fill our hearts…it was beyond words.
Soon after, the symptoms of pregnancy came along... Different pregnancies have different symptoms and vary from individual to individual. For me, the first trimester was the most difficult. From the 6th week onwards, I began to lose appetite in almost all kinds of food, including all my favorites. The smell of food makes me nauseous and vomiting before/after a meal becomes an everyday affair. Queasiness and vomiting becomes so bad that eating becomes a phobia to me. Chocolates, sweets, ice-cream and Ribena become natural ‘medicine’ that make me feel less queasy after meals but they also contributed to my "expansion".
I am particularly frightful of meat (esp. chicken), garlic, onions, fast-food, Indian curry (smell) and fish. Mommy has specially cooked my meals to my liking which I am really appreciative of though I may still complain at times.
According to Mommy, the queasiness and vomiting will gradually go away when baby is about 4-5 months. Goodness! 4-5 months seem so far-off. I have to plough on…
The company which manufactures 如意油and 斧标驱风油will be very happy to have me as their customer as I have used up a few bottles of each since I got pregnant. They should issue me a VIP card! These two ointments have been a necessity for me since pregnancy cause a lot of gastric wind. I am so glad that they invented them. 如意油and 斧标驱风油万岁!
There are a lot of foods to avoid especially during the first trimester. Cold iced drinks, Chinese herbs that are of ‘cold nature’, pineapple, watermelon, barley, 凉茶 etc…
It takes me a lot of determination to move on through the first trimester. At one point, I just feel like quiting my job to stay at home. Continuous encouragement and support from my Mommy, Hubby, Relatives and Buddies had spurred me to overcome all the symptoms.
Baby and I will continue to 加油!p(^o^)q p(^-^)q

~ Initial pregnancy~

No comments:
Post a Comment