Hubby's 36th Birthday
Happy Birthday to my dear hubby! 祝愿他幸福快乐。
It was a Friday and we took leave to celebrate. It was lunch at his favourite steamboat restaurant, Magic Hotpot @ Tanglin Shopping Centre. As usual, we had a lot of that pork fillet, which tastes so well with that special sauce! We had yuan1 yang1 guo1 which we chose the ma2 la4 and si4 chuan1 flavours. Ba1 bao3 cha2 is also one of our faves and is something not to be missed. Now, they have the iced version which compliments so much better with the hotpot! We ate to our heart's content and near-stomach-explosion - shiok!
The actual celebration is actually at our humble home...
I got his birthday cake from The Patissier. It was a Double Chocolate Praline.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~u, happy birthday to you!"

The chocolate cake was cut and savoured with tea. The cake is simply divine! I am not exaggerating. I just love The Patissier's cakes. They are so finely and tastefully made. We have also tried the Strawberry Shortcake and Tiramisu - simply too good.
Here comes the little pink present for my darling...
Guess what the present was? It was a Braun Buffel wallet with a photo birthday card that I made and inserted into the transparent card holder space provided inside (sorry, no photo for that...).
It was a simple and happy celebration... ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment