Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Pregnancy - 2nd Trimester (^-^)/~

This is the picture of me in my 2nd trimester, taken on 29 Sept 2006, of my pregnancy. Baby is about 25 weeks. Look how I have bloomed from my pre-pregnancy days!




In the 2nd trimester, my appetite gradually returned to normal. Nausea and throwing up of gross vomits no longer disturbs my daily life. But I do need my dose of Ribena and chocolates after meals to ease the quesiness. Hubby bought me the chocolates I craved from the airport everytime he went on business trips. My favourite - Lindt dark orange and almond chocolate bar! Its the best!

Talking about pregnancy cravings, I just love fruits, juices, chocolates, Ribena and ice-cream in my 2nd trimester. I think I won't be able to survive through this trimester without these foods. Luckily for me, although it seemed that I have been gorging them daily, I wasn't diagnosed with gestational diabetes.

Bump now shows quite obviously and I can no longer wear my pre-pregnancy clothings. With my expanded waistline, bloated face and tree-trunk thighs, I do get quite edgy and depressed about my size and figure at times though I know that this is part and parcel of pregnancy and the body changes are all for a very good cause.

I no longer wake up in the morning to prepare breakfast on weekdays. This important task has been assigned to my dear hubby, who wakes up at 615a.m. on weekdays without fail to prepare. There will be 2-3 kinds of fruit, yoghurt with nuts, bread/cake/cereal and milk. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and therefore, it is definitely vital for it to be high in nutritional value so that baby will get all the important vitamins every morning. 辛苦你了,老公!

Will continue to take good care of baby and health! Ganbarimasho~p(^^)q

No comments: